FOR TODAY
Outside my window... it's SUNNY! suppossed to be in the 80's and windy today! Bulbs are up and Daffodils are blooming! :)
I am thankful for...sunshine, tea, my husband and children
From the learning rooms...(if this applies) Choir today, need to finish handing out Teen Banquet invites, spelling, college stuff!
From the kitchen... hummm... what should we have for breakfast?
I am wearing... in and out tee and soft capris
I am creating... this post! :)
I am going... to Salina for choir, Kohl's, JoAnn's,etc.
I am reading... My Life in France by Julia Child
I am hearing... the tea kettle, dogs nails on hardwood, back door squeak as dd takes her puppy out
Around the house... working on getting our garden in, pansy's planted!
One of my favorite things... spring mornings and evenings with bird song and soft air
A few plans for the rest of the week: budget with hubby, paint the kitchen, AWANA grand prix car finishing, getting graduation announcements out
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(a friends from a trip to a lavendar farm in WA, can't you just smell it?)



http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

0 comments: