Use a Toothbrush and Toothpaste to Clean Diamonds!

Crest Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste, Fresh Mint 2-Count Packages (Pack of 3)Hello HouseHold Tippers!
Yesterday I promised you 'a secret tip' about
toothbrushes...
Like my post yesterday said,
recycle your old toothbrushes into cleaning supplies!
Now,
put a little toothpaste on your 'cleaning toothbrush',
and gently scrub- your diamond engagement ring or diamond wedding ring,
or diamond earrings!

Now rinse!

That's right!  Just a little toothpaste makes diamonds sparkle even more!

So if you're going out and notice your wedding ring is looking lackluster,
can't find the jewelry cleaner,
or don't have time,
just a tiny dab of toothpaste 
will bring out the shine and sparkle of your diamond!

I got this tip from a college friend when I got engaged and actually owned my first diamond!

And I've been doing it ever since!


Happy Diamonds, Darling!

0 comments: