Get Organized- It's Sale Time!

The Container Store Gift CardHello HouseHold Tippers!

I'm passing on information today- about a SALE!

First of all, The Container Store, did not pay me or ask me in
any way to pass on this information, I got their sale catalogue in the mail
yesterday.
And I do love the Container Store, because I love being organized and they help me to be organized.

And they are having their 'Happy Organized Home Sale' right now.

It's also a great time to shop for Dorm Rooms!

And now through August 1st, there will be FREE demonstrations on organizing your home on Saturdays and Sundays at 2pm and 4 pm at Container Stores.  They will be giving away a $25 Store More Card at each demonstration!  Click on this Container Store Locator Link to check about specifics on your local store!

0 comments: