Stair love...

Ok so I know I had pictures of beforehand with my stairs but I can't find them presently! When we moved in the stairs were carpeted, we promptly tore that out and they've looked OK but just badly in need of finishing for the last year or so! I loved these from Sarah's House on HGTV (we don't have cable but based on the photos I've seen,  I would love to see her show!)


And ....Here is our version ... ....

ta da!  (thanks to the awesome Aaron Axe for his painstaking work with tape!) ... aren't they beautiful? Ok so I need to do some touch up and put quarter round back on but trust me they look sooooo much better than they did ..... debating about painting the newel post white and I'd love to pull up the laminate and see about the hardwood underneath but for now I'm just lovin the difference!   ..... :)

0 comments: