Try Fabric Softener Sheets for Repelling Mosquitoes

Snuggle Fabric Softener Sheets, Cuddle Up Fresh Fresh - 200ct.We're ending what became 'Bug Week' Here with 1 more
Helpful Hint
about
Keeping Bugs Away!

I first wrote about this last year
on my Mom Blog,
BananaBlueberry...  Here it is:

 I’m sure a lot of you have heard this before: 
Fabric Softener Sheets will repel mosquitoes.  
Instructions say to tie a ribbon of fabric softener around a belt buckle and mosquitoes will vanish.
I looked on the web about this and lots of people say it doesn’t work,
On the Other Hand, my mother, who does a lot of gardening, swears by it;
She wears two sheets when in the garden.
(Try tucking 1 or 2 underneath bra straps).

So the answer is: everyone’s skin is different,
I think, and I'm not a dermatologist, that they work depending on your skin make-up, 
how much oil or dryness, yada, yada, yada...
 so it may work for you,
So give it a try!

I use this and I love it-
Just make sure you get the Powder Dry Formula!



0 comments: