When I grow up....

I want to be one of those vibrant older ladies still involved in the community! Loved watching the "Church Basement Ladies" show tonight and the fact that all but one of the actresses were older than me and I think I might have even been the youngest person in the audience! LOL ....   I really want to be one of those women who laugh, are still active and vital, not complaining about how old they are or what hurts but getting on with it.... I so appreciate the women God has allowed in my life who exemplify that! Ladies I know from PWOC (my Margarets!) who are still busy about the work of ministering to others, using the hard things they've walked through to help others and doing it with Joy; ladies in our church who are still active Grandma's, willing to help raise teens when Mom and Dad need help, still on adventures around the world  and praising the Lord for it ...... who've learned to love their children well while letting them go... who aren't moving any slower just cause they're older, and aren't about to either ......

yep, that's what I want to be when I grow up!

0 comments: